Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Pincha Mayurasana


Life has been going non-stop lately.  My job is incredibly demanding and stressful right now and husband and I are trying to rent our house in hopes of purchasing a new home - there's a lot going on!  Fortunately my yoga practice is leaving me feeling refreshed and ready to face all of these challenges ahead.  I feel stronger than ever and have been challenging myself with some new poses including Pincha Mayurasana (a.k.a. Feathered Peacock pose).


In addition to my yoga practice, I'm taking a break from caffeine.  I have been missing my morning coffee this week, but that usually only lasts about a week (I do this periodically).  Instead I've been opting for mint or green tea.  I do feel a lot less weighed down and more in tune with my emotions.  Stress, you don't stand a chance!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers (even the anonymous ones)... :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...