Friday, September 30, 2011

Happy Birthday, Jackie


Today is Jackie's (my future sister-in-law) 30th birthday.  It also happens to be her golden birthday, which is awesome.  We'll be helping her celebrate a new decade tonight.  Jackie, you're as sweet as peach pie and I love you. Happy Birthday!

Jackie, MIL, Seester & me

And, my alma mater, the University of Illinois, is celebrating Homecoming this weekend.  Some out of town friends will be in and I can't wait to tailgate (you can see from the photos that we always have a good time).  Plus, the weather is telling me that fall is officially here and I love it.  It's going to be a great weekend.  Have a fun one!
Me, Matt, Jackie & Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers (even the anonymous ones)... :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...