Wednesday, November 23, 2011

First baby photo session


My first baby photo session was certainly a learning experience. Little miss Ayla was gorgeous in her pink tutu, but had absolutely no interest whatsoever in having her picture taken.  She cried for about 60 minutes of a 90 minute photo session.  I'd hoped to get her into a few of the adorable outfits her mom brought and get her to sit with some of the props I had ready, but she wanted nothing to do with it.  I made do the best I could and managed to get a handful of shots that were decent.  
I'm looking forward to trying it again with her sometime soon.

More of my favorites after the jump.











No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers (even the anonymous ones)... :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...