Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Seeing books


I love the built in bookcases in our new house. They frame one of the fireplaces and are charming, sweet and just plain cool. The other night I was unpacking my books thinking to myself, "man, it's been so many years since I've actually been able to see all of my books." I came across books that I hadn't seen in ages and some I'd completely forgotten I even owned. Just then I came across this book that was a gift from my mom a long time ago... 


...and I flipped through the pages and landed on this one. My eyes fell on the 4th line of text: "knowing where all your books are." 


It was one of those moments when you get the warm and fuzzies and a giant smile spreads across your face. That is certainly something to be happy about.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers (even the anonymous ones)... :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...