Thursday, December 1, 2011

Martinez family photo shoot



The Martinez family photo shoot was officially my first family session and how lucky I was.  They are a beautiful family - fun-loving, warm, sweet and they have the most adorable little boy.
We headed out to a local park and the entire family braved a chilly day with me.  Little Adrian was not extremely happy to be there, but we managed to make the best of it.  We found ourselves on the playground almost right away and the swing set was the only place Adrian was happy.  So, I found a little burst of creativity and got a nice variety of shots.  You'd never know from these photos that he was crying nearly the whole time, save for the swings.  Thank you swings. :)

More pics after the jump.









No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers (even the anonymous ones)... :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...