Tuesday, June 12, 2012

St. Simon's Island

 Over the Memorial Day weekend holiday Bob and I traveled to St. Simon's Island, GA, for a family vacation. We had an amazing time. We rented a condo and basically ate, drank, swam and relaxed the entire time. It was the perfect retreat. There's something so refreshing about gathering with your family and just having really great quality time. No schedules. No appointments. Just fun. I really love my family down south and wish we got to see them more often. 

See a little photo recap of our trip after the jump.


cute cousins








the whole family

tropical storm gave us some excitement, and this awesome double rainbow



the view of marshland from our condo, so pretty








shake it, shake it, Sydney




1 comment:

  1. Of course, I love this post! Had a blast, Libby and thanks for sharing your wonderful photography skills to capture all the great moments:)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers (even the anonymous ones)... :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...