Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Caroline Lou one month

We welcomed our sweet daughter, Caroline Lou, into the world on Valentine's Day. She turned one month old last week, which seemed impossibly fast.

Caroline is the sweetest thing I've ever known. It's not possible to comprehend how much love your heart has for your child. She is absolute perfection and I love her more than I could ever say. Bob and I are so blessed to be her parents. We're having so much fun getting to know her and making her smile (which she does ALL the time).

What an exciting adventure that has begun!

1 comment:

  1. Great pic! I hadn't seen this one before.

    Is she talking to you, or the dogs??


    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers (even the anonymous ones)... :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...