Thursday, February 10, 2011

Cuban Can Do

Last night husband took me out for dinner to one of my favorite places.  It's no secret that the Cuban sandwich special at Black Dog Smoke & Ale House tops my list of culinary delights.  I've decided that there are three stages of the meal.

Stage 1: Holy cow does this look good!  My mouth has been watering for the entire 25 minute wait in anticipation of this moment.  I'm going to eat the WHOLE thing.


Stage 2: Oh my gosh, I'm so full I think I'm going to explode.  I am seriously full up to my gullet, but I cannot leave these last three bites just sitting here.  It would be a disgrace to this fine sandwich.  Must.  Push.  Through.


Stage 3: (mouth so full from last bite that you can barely understand a word) Mmmmm, soooo good.  Can't breathe.  Sorry fries, not a chance.


Stage 4 of the process is worth noting... passed out on couch less than 45 minutes later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers (even the anonymous ones)... :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...