Saturday, February 19, 2011

Happy Birthday, Sara!


Today I'm wishing a very happy birthday to Sara, one of my nearest and dearest friends.  Sara and I played soccer together in high school and did various other activities with our group of girlfriends.  We became fast friends during our college years and found ourselves gallivanting around town having an impossible amount of fun.  Lucky for me that bond has only strengthened over the years.
Sara is one of those friends who will always tell it to you like it is.  She isn't bashful about the truth and she's not stingy with her hugs.  She's always there to listen and she'll light up your day with her infectious laughter.
Sara, my dear, on your 30th birthday I'm celebrating you and the fabulous (more than a) decade we've shared and I'm wishing you a lifetime of laughter and discovery.  I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers (even the anonymous ones)... :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...