Thursday, March 1, 2012

Early to bed, early to rise


I am very proud to say that I have been rocking 5:30am workouts now for a whole week.  My gym offers great classes with hard core instructors who make me work hard.  From spinning to core training to every muscle group weight training, my body has been working pretty hard.
Getting up at the crack of dawn has proven to be the most daunting challenge of the whole thing.  The funniest thing about this new routine is that the latest I can keep my eyes open come nighttime is 8pm!  Last night, for example, I was asleep by 7:30pm.  My husband makes fun of me for needing a lot of sleep considering he only needs about 6 hours and he feels great.  Me, I need at least 8 hours to feel my best.  Give me 9, and the next day the world is mine.

I'm hoping to keep up this new routine and may need some encouragement along the way.  Secretly, one of my favorite things about it is that I have a legitimate excuse to not stay out late.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers (even the anonymous ones)... :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...