Monday, May 7, 2012

Rosemary chicken salad sammies


I have a hate-hate relationship with white food. Generally for me that includes the Big Four: mayo, sour cream, cream cheese, and cottage cheese. It also expands to include some very specific conditions... I will eat ranch dressing, but only for dipping fried broccoli. I will eat vanilla ice cream, but only if it's got a topping.

My disgust with white food has resulted in me turning up my nose to any food with the word "salad" in it for pretty much my entire life. Egg salad, macaroni salad, chicken salad... until now. This weekend I ventured out of my comfort zone and made the most delicious, barely white, rosemary chicken salad sandwiches. Made with fat free yogurt and just a bit of olive oil mayo, these tasty sandwiches were not the sloppy white mess I typically expect - and, they were fairly healthy. I highly recommend them!

Do you have any food phobias?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers (even the anonymous ones)... :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...