Monday, July 16, 2012

My husband the runner

This year, Bob decided that he was going to run 32 miles in honor of his 32nd birthday. The man is insane. And, sure enough, he ran all 32 of those miles. I'm so proud of him. He really is amazing.

In celebration of his milestone run, I made him these homemade blueberry muffins - from scratch! No box mix here, no sirree. Complete with yummy crumble on top and everything. They were delicious. Bob thought so, too, after he recovered from turning nearly his entire body purple from a post-run ice bath. We had to eat them outside so he could warm back up.



photo: Bob and our nieces blowing out his birthday candles

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers (even the anonymous ones)... :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...