Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Two years married to my love

Two years ago today Bob and I got married on what had to be one of the hottest days of the year. Sweating through his tux, he waited patiently for me to walk down the garden aisle. We met under an arbor of flowers and promised to love and care for each other forever. I'm so happy to have wonderful memories of that gorgeous day, and even happier to be sharing my life with the best man I know.

I love you, Bob. I've cherished these last two years and look forward to many many more on this adventure together. Happy Anniversary!

Read more for some fun memories of our wedding day. We had such a great time.


















No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers (even the anonymous ones)... :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...