Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Memory #12: Fishing with Grandma


Was I was young I used to spend summers with my Grandma Jenkins.  One of my favorite things that we did together was going fishing.  In the morning and we would load up the Mustang with our poles, fishing pail and lawn chairs and swing by Kmart for bait and head towards Crystal Lake.  We'd make a quick stop at KFC for a bucket of chicken and then head into the park to find our perfect spot.  All day long we'd sit there chatting about the weather and such, eating our chicken, catching little blue gill.  Grandma would, of course, bait my hook for me and pull the fish off when I caught them.  Those were really great days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers (even the anonymous ones)... :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...