Friday, April 27, 2012

Off and running


A little cuteness for your weekend...
It's been quite a busy week. I've been up to my eyeballs in web training classes all week long. I've learned a ton, but am definitely ready to take a break from staring at a computer screen.

This is a big weekend. I am running the Illinois Marathon with my "daddy daughter" relay team. Despite having done absolutely no training whatsoever, I'm pretty pumped for the race. Me, Craig, Tom, and Emily are going to tear it up. :) Then the fun part... celebrating! Hopefully the rain holds off for the race - mainly for Bob's sake while running the full marathon, but also for our friends' cookout afterward. And, to top off the weekend, Sunday I'll be doing my first maternity shoot. Yay!

I hope you have a swell weekend, too!

p.s. Like my new header?

p.p.s. In case you haven't seen them yet, check out my beautiful nieces in our recent photo shoot. Aren't they gorgeous?

cuteness via

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers (even the anonymous ones)... :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...