Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Date night

Bob and I treated ourselves to a date night this past weekend. The weather was beautiful so we decided on dinner al fresco at one of our favorite restaurants, Radio Maria. Fitting for a cheese head like me, we started and ended our meal with cheese. We started with Queso de Cabra Frito...

...and ended with a delicious chevre and berry compote, and Maytag blue with honeycomb and candied walnuts. Oh my, was it good!

Bob, a lefty, pointed out during dessert that cheese knives are made for right-handed people. Poor lefties.

After dinner we popped into our favorite neighborhood record store.

I found this awesome oldie. It reminded me of the time I went to a Peter Noone concert with my parents when I was about 8 years old. My mom loved him.

It was a beautiful night in our little town.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers (even the anonymous ones)... :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...