Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Brusha Brusha Brusha


How many of you actually change your toothbrush as often as your dentist recommends?  I certainly don't.  Mainly because I forget - unless I'm sick, then that thing is garbage. 
This company is promoting oral health and environmental awareness one yogurt cup at a time.  With a Toothbrush Subscription you can have a new toothbrush delivered to your door every few months.  Once you're finished with one, send it back to them in a handy mail back pack and, get this, they will help recycle it turning it into new park benches, picnic tables and more.  Recycled toothbrushes landscaping public spaces - I love it!

Sign me up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers (even the anonymous ones)... :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...