Saturday, January 8, 2011

Happy Weekend!  This is the first weekend in awhile that I've had zip scheduled and I'm loving it!  Today was just productive enough to not feel lazy and just lazy enough to be super relaxing.  Aaaahhh....  
Tonight Bob and I were invited to join my parents-in-law for a real German dinner at Bayern Stube restaurant.  I'm so excited -  I've been dying to try this place for years!  It's one of our little East Central Illinois gems.

Check out the stuffed heads on the walls... awesome!

There's so much deliciousness to choose from, but I think I might try the Schweinebraten and a treat myself to a Spaten.  The last time I ate real German food was in Munich* a few years ago, so this will be quite a treat! Bob is especially looking forward to...
... the sausage.

Enjoy your evening and Mahlzeit!


*remind me to blog about my solo backpacking trip through Europe sometime!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers (even the anonymous ones)... :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...