Monday, January 24, 2011

Thanks, Richie...



... for your delicious turkey meatloaf recipe.  I made this tonight for me and my honey and it was great!  
I had a real hankering this past week for a good meatloaf.  My mom used to make a wonderful meatloaf when I was a kid, but I don't think I'd had it since the age of 15.  And, frankly, the idea of making meatloaf has always freaked me out.  Raw meat, squished together forming a loaf that you then slice into.  Blech.  Then, while shopping for healthy dinner recipes I came across Richie's Turkey Meatloaf and decided to give it a try.  The lightness of the turkey lets the other flavors (onions, red pepper...) really come through.
I would highly recommend this to any carnivores.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers (even the anonymous ones)... :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...