Thursday, January 6, 2011

Feeling Crappy

I'm taking a break from posting until I feel better.  It feels like I've been sick forever now.  Right after I kick a month-long head cold/sinus infection/upper respiratory nastiness I come down with stomach pains, the chills and body aches.  Seriously 2011, not a good way to start the year?  Anyway, I'm trying to get all the rest I can squeeze in, so I'll be back when I shake this.


Here's a pretty picture as we wait for warmer weather...
Camping is one of me and Bob's favorite summer activities with our friends.  How awesome would it be to go camping someplace like this?!  It's on our list...

xoxo, Libby

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers (even the anonymous ones)... :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...