Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Bergdorf Windows


Husband and I just returned from a wonderful trip to New York City for my friend Sarah's wedding.  It was a fabulous affair and we had a delightful time exploring the city.  (Major kudos to Bob for sticking out the weekend with me and my 7 best gal pals!)  All fashion lovers know that no trip to NYC is complete without a stroll down 5th Avenue past the windows of Bergdorf Goodman.  Alexander McQueen and others provided amazing works of art (see the red stunner above) and the BG stylistas wowed with their creative window displays.  For your viewing pleasure...

These looked like real feathers.

This reminded me of a Barbie outfit I used to have.


Love the armor.




Sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers (even the anonymous ones)... :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...