Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Fun With The Girlies



I think I've said it before, but I really am a lucky gal when it comes to friends.  I have a group of childhood girlfriends that can't be beat.  We've been friends for so long.  We've celebrated each other through some incredible milestones and we've supported each other through some pretty difficult trials.  Most recently we celebrated our friend Sarah's wedding in New York City.  Oh, what fun we had!




Husband and I had some fun in the photo booth, too. :)

photos by julia newman

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures! It's wonderful that you all have been able to maintain those friendships through the years. And congrats to Sarah on getting hitched! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers (even the anonymous ones)... :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...