Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Happy Birthday, Craig


Today I'm sending lots of love and very heartfelt wishes to my dad, Craig, for a happy day as he celebrates his 50th birthday.  Craig is one of the most caring and thoughtful people that I've ever had in my life.  We have a special relationship that only continues to grow stronger.  No matter where life takes us, Craig and I will always have a special bond.  From teaching me not to fear jumping off of the diving board to a shoulder to cry on to cheering me on through every adventure I embark on, Craig is a stellar parent and friend.  I couldn't be more fortunate to have him as my dad.  Craig, thanks for everything, and today let us celebrate you and this wonderful milestone.  You deserve it!


Love you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers (even the anonymous ones)... :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...