Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Happy Birthday, Craig


Today I'm sending lots of love and very heartfelt wishes to my dad, Craig, for a happy day as he celebrates his 50th birthday.  Craig is one of the most caring and thoughtful people that I've ever had in my life.  We have a special relationship that only continues to grow stronger.  No matter where life takes us, Craig and I will always have a special bond.  From teaching me not to fear jumping off of the diving board to a shoulder to cry on to cheering me on through every adventure I embark on, Craig is a stellar parent and friend.  I couldn't be more fortunate to have him as my dad.  Craig, thanks for everything, and today let us celebrate you and this wonderful milestone.  You deserve it!


Love you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...