Thursday, May 26, 2011

Buddakan NYC

This scallop was heavenly.

I love food.  And, while Bob and I were in New York City last month we were treated to a fabulous meal at Buddakan NYC where our friend Adam is a chef.  We felt - and ate - like rock stars.  After ordering a couple of small dishes, our server spent the rest of the evening delivering multiple courses, "compliments of the kitchen," including a dessert spread to die for.  What a treat that was!

Moo Shu Pork

 Duck Salad

 Bread pudding with cinnamon ice cream

 Donuts with delicious dipping sauces

Peanut butter wrapped in chocolate and more chocolate with peanut butter ice cream - oh my! 

Homemade Twinkie & Strawberry Sorbet





We didn't remember to start taking pictures until the second course so we missed some goodies.  Man, were we happy campers! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers (even the anonymous ones)... :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...