Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Green monster

This morning I made one of these green monster smoothies. And the verdict... it was pretty yumm-o.

Husband has made his own versions in the past, but they were just too bitter for my taste. I've been trying to incorporate kale into my diet and and I think this is going to be the ticket. Instead of coconut oil I added coconut almond milk and some orange juice, which helped sweeten it up. I need to play around with the mix a little bit more, but it's pretty close. I may try adding some pineapple juice next time.

I'm thinking about trying to guzzle one of these every other morning for breakfast. Apparently you can really feel a difference if you make it a regular part of your routine. Light, fresh, and healthy - yeah, baby!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers (even the anonymous ones)... :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...