Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Mini coffee maker

I love starting my workday with a cup of Columbia Street Roastery coffee in my L mug. Today's flavor: Rainforest Crunch. Yumm-o!

I hit the jackpot for Christmas with this Cuisinart mini coffee maker from husband. Now I get to make my own personal cup of coffee every morning right in my office. And, Craig gave me the L mug, which is perfect. It's all about the little things, right? :)

And, in regard to big things, I finally submitted my application for grad school yesterday. It felt so good to hit that "submit" button! I've applied for the Masters of Advertising program in the College of Media at the U of I. I should hear sometime in April whether I'll be a student again this fall.

As my friend Sara pointed out, this will likely be the least excruciating wait possible. Y'know, 'cause there's going to be a new baby and all in a few weeks. That will be probably take my mind off this for awhile. :) Anyway, fingers crossed!

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers (even the anonymous ones)... :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...