Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Year of Baby



Happy New Year! Can you believe that it's 2013? Every year I think back to the late `90s and find myself amused that thirteen years ago we thought this future would be so different. The Y2K fears, flying cars, etc. Now it's 2013, and things look pretty much the same. To me at least.

And that will only last for about another month because this is... the Year of Baby! Little Baby Mango is due in a month and then our lives are certain to change forever. In the most delightful way. As one might imagine, my thoughts are consumed with Baby and our changing family. I truly can't wait for this new adventure to begin.

I hope your new year is off to a wonderful start and that you are filled with hope and excitement for all that is to come.

And, if you're looking for a good movie to rent, I recommend Looper. It's great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers (even the anonymous ones)... :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...