Monday, January 28, 2013

Sweet treats

This weekend, husband and I threw a diaper/baby shower for Emily, my sister-in-law. She's expecting a son, Myles, March 19th. I had fun making these necktie cookies and cute cupcakes. I made little cupcake toppers that said "Little Man," "Oh Boy!," "M is for Myles," and some with neckties. And, I loved the green and blue color combo. All quite tasty, too.

Here's a group shot from the day. Me and husband: count down = 10 days 'til due date. Yay for babies!

2 comments:

  1. yay for babies! the neckties look super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved it! You did an awesome job and we greatly appreciated it!!! Also...love that I look about 18 months pregnant in the picture and you look about 6...haha

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers (even the anonymous ones)... :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...