Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Memory #22: Moon Shoes


One of the funniest things I remember was the Christmas that I got Nickelodeon Moon Shoes.  They were these awesome purple platform shoes with giant rubber bands running through them.  Once you got them strapped to your feet it really felt like you could bounce to the moon.  I managed to convince my 80+ year old Grandma Jenkins to wear the moon-shoes around the house for awhile.  Getting her to even stand up in them was a challenge, but trying to help her bounce around the house, nearly tumbling with each step and scaring our pets into a barking/hissing frenzy, was absolutely hilarious!

One of my other favorite Nickelodeon toys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers (even the anonymous ones)... :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...