Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Memory #23: First Summer with Bob

Hahaha, look at that guy!

Summertime is my favorite time of year and as a result a lot of my favorite things happen during the summer.  The first summer I spent with Bob is one of my favorites.  We reconnected at the beginning of August, at the end of the summer, but there was still lots of fun to be had.  We enjoyed cookouts with friends, taking long walks on hot summer nights, getting ice cream, swinging in the park, sipping iced tea, long chats, opening car doors, gazing into each other’s eyes, staying up way too late – being like love sick school kids.  We even adopted the name "county fair couple"... apparently we were a little over the top from time to time. :)  That was a really great summer! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers (even the anonymous ones)... :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...