Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Memory #29: 40 Under 40


40 Under 40 Award

Work is always something I've taken pretty seriously (hopefully not too seriously) and coming into my current role as Marketing & Sales Director for the Champaign County Convention and Visitors Bureau was a great step for me.  Who knew after hopping between NYC and Champaign-Urbana that I would end up selling my hometown as a visitor destination?  I certainly wouldn't have guessed it, but now I couldn't be more thrilled.  Along with that came an award from Central Illinois Business Magazine in 2010 for the top "40 Under 40" in business.  This was an incredibly proud moment for me and it was such an honor to be recognized for a lot of hard work.  Craig and Bob came to celebrate the day with me and it was such a fun time!  What a great memory...

6 comments:

I love to hear from my readers (even the anonymous ones)... :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...