Friday, October 7, 2011

Champaign Tourism Website


For the last six months I have been working extremely hard to create a new website at work.  With the great minds at the company I hired to do the design and development of the site, we finally reached our goal this week.  The new Visit Champaign County website - the official tourism website for Champaign County - launched yesterday.  This is probably one of the most detailed and time consuming projects I have ever worked on, and one of the most rewarding.  Knowing that the site I produced will used used by millions to plan their getaways, meetings and other fun plans is very exciting.  This project is something that I'm incredibly proud of and I wanted to share it with you, too.  I hope you have a minute to browse the site.  And, have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers (even the anonymous ones)... :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...