Friday, October 14, 2011

Happy weekend



Last weekend Bob, Winston and I went hiking at Turkey Run State Park in Indiana.  We had a fabulous time romping through the woods, seeing the beautiful trees change color, climbing rocks and eating our picnic lunch. 
This weekend we'll be working away on our new house, getting closer and closer to actually moving in (I can't wait!).  Bob will be doing the dirty work of wiring the house and I will be planning out my decor for each room.  My goal is to celebrate the age of the house with pieces that compliment its older features.  I recently found an awesome antique "something" that I will show you soon...

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers (even the anonymous ones)... :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...