Tuesday, October 11, 2011

New home


This morning was a great morning.  Husband and I finally closed on our dream house!  Our real estate adventure has been exciting so far and I have to say that this is the best part by far.  The house we purchased was built in 1920 and has some very cool features including a double fireplace, a sitting room off of the master bedroom, french doors, built-in shelves and a gorgeous back yard.  The house sits on a beautiful tree-lined brick street in an established neighborhood.  Needless to say, we're thrilled! 

The best part of all is that this is the first home that Bob and I have purchased together.  Bob actually saw it online and thought that it could very possibly be "our house" before we'd even driven by.  And, when we first walked into the house, I immediately knew it was the place that I wanted to raise our family and even saw us entertaining our grand-children in.  Sigh...  We looked at several more houses just to make sure we were really sure. :)  We were.  A few months later, it's ours!

Stay tuned for updates as we make some improvements prior to move-in.  It's a very exciting time for us!



1 comment:

I love to hear from my readers (even the anonymous ones)... :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...