Friday, December 3, 2010

Blackhawks Weekend

Tonight is my much anticipated introduction to NHL hockey.  We have been planning this for some time now and I'm SO excited that it's finally here!  I love hockey.  Bob and I often go to Illini hockey games with friends and it's always so fun.  The only thing that would make it more fun would be if the players were allowed to fight.  The fights are the best part!  Fortunately, the NHL does let the players fight.  And, fight they do.
Tonight I'll be cheering on the Blackhawks for the first time in person instead of from the couch and I can't wait!


The only thing I'm slightly bummed about?  Antti Niemi won't be playing.  He was my favorite Hawks player.  Nevertheless, excitement awaits in Chicago!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers (even the anonymous ones)... :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...