Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas

It's Christmas Eve and the falling snow is perfectly blanketing the ground.  I love it!  Bob, Winston and I are enjoying our first holiday season as a family.  Winston especially loves hopping around in the snow and sneaking nibbles on the Christmas tree.
Last night my high school girlfriends and I got together for a our 5th annual holiday merrymaking event, which is always a delight.  Today I've been working on Bob's surprise Christmas present - I hope he likes it!  Keeping it a secret is probably the hardest part for me...  And, tonight and tomorrow we'll be hopping around to different houses spending time with our families and indulging in delicious food and drink. 
The holidays are so wonderful and I'm so blessed to be spending this time with such loving family and friends, my wonderful husband and the cutest puppy you ever did see.

Here are some out takes from our Christmas card photo session this year:

            Winston eating an ornament

            "Winston look up there at the camera!"

                 "Bob, hurry!"

                  "Winston, buddy, c'mon. Just look at the camera."

             Success!


Merry Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers (even the anonymous ones)... :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...