Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Surprise, Surprise It's Puppy Surprise

When I was a kid one of my favorite Christmas presents I ever received was a Puppy Surprise.  Looking back I have no idea why I was so excited about this toy, but I really did love it.  After hours of snooping around the house I found the black and white puppy (these were the hard to find colors) buried in my parents' closet.  I was elated!  Keeping this secret for a the two weeks leading up to Christmas was no easy task, but I did succeed.  I remember opening the momma up and to my surprise finding three puppies inside.  Thanks Puppy Surprise for making that such a great Christmas.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers (even the anonymous ones)... :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...