Friday, December 10, 2010

Lil' Says the Darndest Things

Last night Bob babysat our niece Lily for a bit at her Grandparents' house.  When he got home he had me in stitches telling me about some of their conversations.  I doubt that it will sound as funny reading it on this page, but I'll share anyway. 
In true Lil' form, as she and Bob were laying down for bedtime, she sits up and says, "Bob, do you think it's silly that I give my dog baths?"  Bob, holding back chuckles, reassures Lily that this isn't silly at all.  Once again trying to get Lily to fall asleep she sits up again and says, "Bob, is Libby coming over when she's done at her friend's house?"  Even though I wasn't going to make it, minutes later Lily had Bob clearing pillows and items off the floor to make room for me when I get there.  Doesn't it just melt your heart?
Now, if we could only figure out how to get her that Reindeer Puppy that she so desperately wants from Santa...


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers (even the anonymous ones)... :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...