Friday, December 17, 2010

John Legend Weekend!

My dear sweet husband, Bob, surprised me with tickets to see John Legend tonight in Chicago.  I'm so excited to see this guy live in concert!  His voice just makes me melt.  He's not too bad on the eyes either.

One night after a quiet dinner at home Bob and I were talking about what song to have our first dance to at our wedding.  He bolted out of his seat and ran to the car and darted back in with a C.D.  With a twinkle in his eye he skipped right to this song, swooped me out of my chair and told me how this song always made him think of me as we danced around our living room.  I was sold.



Tonight we'll be joined by the delightful Matt and Jackie and we're staying at the swank downtown hotel, The Wit.  And, we're hoping to make it up early to go ice skating at Wrigley Field.  It's going to be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers (even the anonymous ones)... :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...