Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Surprised Husband

Bob and I had a wonderful first Christmas as husband and wife.  I surprised him with his very own Man Cave.  Decked out in gear from his favorite Chicago teams (and the Illini, of course) I loaded up a room in our basement with man essentials including a computer to check his fantasy scores, a dartboard, a poker table and a basketball signed by Coach Bruce Weber and the entire Men's Basketball Team.  Seeing the genuine surprise on his face was priceless.  He loved it - and, I loved making it for him!



And, Bob also got this signed Ernie Banks glove, which was the icing on the cake.


It was a lovely Christmas and we're looking forward to celebrating the new year, too!

1 comment:

I love to hear from my readers (even the anonymous ones)... :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...